Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30, 2012

Bluebonnet weekend!!!

Going with my daughters’ families to find patches that haven’t been squashed to death by other people’s fannies. A friend of the family is going to be our guide and photographer. She apparently has found great spots that aren’t located roadside. No having to dodge cars (& other people on the same mission) while trying to park and click. And it will be easier – and safer – to keep the kids in check.

I’m sure that the weather will be great. Not too hot. Not too sunny. Nothing ruins a picture more than everyone squinting in unison when everyone yells, “Cheese!!”

The wildflowers will only be “good” for another 2 weeks, so this is bluebonnet picture takin’ prime time.

Tomorrow you’ll find me in a little piece of Heaven (because I’m so sure that Heaven is blanketed with gorgeous wildflowers, but especially bluebonnets), chasing Gkids, holding hands with my sweetheart, teasing my daughters, laughing at my SIL’s jokes, posing, tickling and having the time of my life.

What could be better than that!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment