Friday, April 13, 2012

A Reason to Celebrate

I love those “On This Day in History” bits in the paper. Especially the funny, odd and off-beat ones. And there’s one coming up on Sunday that no one should miss!

Everybody has my permission to celebrate one of the longest dating sprees in history. I’m happy to announce that effective April 15, 2012 I will have officially been dating the love of my life for 42 years. A very special day in history indeed!

He was funny (and still is) and I was (and still am) odd and off-beat. A match made in Heaven.

Poor man. Lucky me. I’m sure that if he knew then what he knows now he might have put up a bit more of a fight. Or at least have me put on a longer leash.

I want what I want when I want it. He didn’t stand a chance.

Boy meets girl.

Girl lets boy catch her.

And they’re living happily forever after.

Lucky boy. Happy girl.

And the heartbeats goes on.

You should be so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment